Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things Have Changed

What a week from a sensational World Series win by the San Francisco Giants to a largely satisfying election night for the team at News10.  But as Bob Dylan so aptly put it, things have changed.  Life deals us all manner of curve balls, foul tips, and even breath taking family tragedy.  I would go into detail but suffice it to say that some things are best left unwritten, at least for now.

The seven days that made up the first week of November ranks nowhere near the worst in my life, but I had to pause on Friday and remind myself of that.  The tools that I have been given remind me to keep it first things first, put one foot in front of the other, and to let go, let God.  Yet my mood is best summed up in Bob's Oscar winning masterpiece, I used to care but, things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment