Monday, November 8, 2010

And there Ain't Nothing Like a Friend

One thing about my life, it's never been dull.  As much as the Czarina likes to complain about my lack of motivation on a Sunday afternoon as I devour football game after football game, I've been lucky enough to have lived in just about every part of this great county and I've met a lot of great people along the way.

Despite my varied travels I've managed to stay connected to a core group of amigos who help me stay grounded and connected.  The one thing that ties us together is either our love of running or in one instance, a love of sports.  They're really good about keeping me out of the ditch. And just as importantly I learned that even those that are more mentor than friend care, enough to make sure that I shouldn't let the verities of life get the better of me.

And to remind me of this came an email late last week from one of these friends who never ceases to amaze me with his sly sense of humor  It was a pick me up right when I needed it most.  I've supported him in this important cause last year.  After viewing this, I hope you join me in supporting The Flash in this worthy effort.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment